Summary of my weight loss:
I have loss 18 kg + 25.5 inches with 2 Herbalife shakes + 1 normal meal.
I loss another 1 kg + 24.1 inches after I stopped taking Herbalife shakes.
To date, I have lost a total of 19 kg + 49.6 inches of my body.
I'm currently taking 2-3 normal meals per day.
I'm no longer dependent on Herbalife Shakes for more than 5 years.


Disclaimer:
All Herbalife Food Products are Halal Certified
except for Chocolate Peanut Protein Bar.
Click link for more details.

Copyright:
Please note that all photos and text is solely own by ADIEHA and can only be used with strict permission from the owner. It is not allowed to download, to store, to copy and paste, to reproduce, to use or to modify the photos and text in any way, alone or in any other context, without the written permission by the owner in advance. For any inquiries email me at adieha@gmail.com


Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts


Monday, January 31, 2011

Adieha's Bloglist : Exchange blog links here!

Hi..

Below is a place where you can exchange your blog links with me. This widget will make my life easier. I no longer need to key in your blog links manually. You can add your own blogs yourself using the widget below.

Anyway, when I mentioned exchange blog links, it means that once you have added your blog links here, you should make sure that you add my blog link (http://myh3rbalif3.blogspot.com) on your blog as well. Only then, the exchange of links will be complete.

Take note:
- I will check every few months for any new submissions. If I found any links which are added here that didn't link me back, then I will have to remove them from the list below.

- I will edit any typo errors,  and I will also be removing any inactive links and private blogs.
- Those who joined my Giveaway Contest, will be automatically added to the bloglist. However, those who deleted the giveaway entry link will not be added to the bloglist. No hard feelings. :P


I'm seeing a lot of you have been misusing this widget for your own benefit. More than 90% of you didn't link me back. If you want to exchange links, please do it right. It's not that hard to do.

p.s: You can add this auto-link widget to your blog by visiting this link. For the FREE auto-link widget, choose the original version.

Labels:





Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...