Summary of my weight loss:
I have loss 18 kg + 25.5 inches with 2 Herbalife shakes + 1 normal meal.
I loss another 1 kg + 24.1 inches after I stopped taking Herbalife shakes.
To date, I have lost a total of 19 kg + 49.6 inches of my body.
I'm currently taking 2-3 normal meals per day.
I'm no longer dependent on Herbalife Shakes for more than 5 years.


Disclaimer:
All Herbalife Food Products are Halal Certified
except for Chocolate Peanut Protein Bar.
Click link for more details.

Copyright:
Please note that all photos and text is solely own by ADIEHA and can only be used with strict permission from the owner. It is not allowed to download, to store, to copy and paste, to reproduce, to use or to modify the photos and text in any way, alone or in any other context, without the written permission by the owner in advance. For any inquiries email me at adieha@gmail.com


Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts


Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm Away : Umrah

note: this is a sticky post. will remain on top until i get back. scroll below to read newer blog posts.

Salam & Hi...

An announcement to my readers and clients.

I'll be away beginning 31st July to 12th of August.
I'll be off to perform my Umrah with my parents and grandma.
Doakan sy selamat pergi dan selamat pulang. :P

Saya memohon doa dari semua, semoga saya, ibu bapa dan nenek saya mendapat umrah yang mabrurah dan layak mendapat ganjaran sebagaimana yang dijanjikan oleh baginda Rasul SAW : ( عُمْرَةُ فِى رَمَضَانَ تَعْدِلُ حَجَّة ) : Umrah dalam bulan Ramadhan (fadhilatnya) sama dengan (fadhilat) menunaikan ibadat Haji. (HR Ahmad dan Ibnu Majah). Saya juga akan doakan semoga semua rakan dikuatkan iman dan istiqamah dalam beragama hingga akhir hayat. Amin Ya Rabbal ‘Aalamin.

If u want to order, sign up or ask me anything, just email me. I will reply your email(s) as soon as I get back.

However, if u're in a hurry and u can't wait until I get back, feel free to email my friend, Mieza at pfs6450@yahoo.com. She can help order the products for u, even sign u up and assist with any questions that u may have, just let her know what u want. ok?

...

//updated on 23 July 2011

i would also like to take this opportunity to apologize anyone who was hurt by what i've said/wrote, taught/preached, shared while I was blogging or while interacting with me. i also forgive u guys for any of ur insensitive remarks/question/comments thrown at me. :P

....

oh when emailing Mieza, PLS MENTION MY NAME - ADIEHA. don't expect her to know what u want, she has her own customers. tell her ur intentions crystal clear.

some rules to follow:-

if you're my downline, tell her who u are, tell her your ID NUM, my ID NUM, your current discount, and what you want to order/etc. ehehe.

if you're my retail customer, tell her who u are and what you want to order/etc.
if you have not sign up yet, and wants to sign under my team.. tell her u want to sign up under who's team? Adieha's team. choose ur sponsor, whether u want me (adieha) to be ur sponsor or mieza. sponsor is the person who introduces u to Herbalife. i don't mind if u pick mieza. if u choose her, she'll be coaching u. whatever questions that she can't handle, she'll pass it to me. :P
pls note, that i will give ALL your details to mieza in order her to be able to identify u guys. so no strangers may simply order and pretend to be my downline. :P

...

^
one of the photos i took when i was there.
for more photos of Umrah 2011 click link.

Labels: ,





Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...