Summary of my weight loss:
I have loss 18 kg + 25.5 inches with 2 Herbalife shakes + 1 normal meal.
I loss another 1 kg + 24.1 inches after I stopped taking Herbalife shakes.
To date, I have lost a total of 19 kg + 49.6 inches of my body.
I'm currently taking 2-3 normal meals per day.
I'm no longer dependent on Herbalife Shakes for more than 5 years.


Disclaimer:
All Herbalife Food Products are Halal Certified
except for Chocolate Peanut Protein Bar.
Click link for more details.

Copyright:
Please note that all photos and text is solely own by ADIEHA and can only be used with strict permission from the owner. It is not allowed to download, to store, to copy and paste, to reproduce, to use or to modify the photos and text in any way, alone or in any other context, without the written permission by the owner in advance. For any inquiries email me at adieha@gmail.com


Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts


Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 1603

Day 26: Puasa Ramadhan
Day 27: Terawikh

*Day 4 : Chicken Pox Party!*

UPON WAKING UP
350 ml H²0

SAHUR: AT HOME
@ 4.52 am
- 2 slices of white bread with planta and strawberry jam
5 tspn of Milo + 1 tspn of Psyllium Husk + 300 ml warm water
350 ml H²0

WHILE WAITING FOR SUBUH
350 ml H²0

BERBUKA: AT HOME
@ 7.24 pm
- 1/2 plate of Soto Kuey Tiow Sup
1 glass of Air Kelapa
5 tspn of Milo + 1 tspn of Psyllium Husk + 300 ml warm water

IN BETWEEN
350 ml H²0 x 4 = 1400 ml H²0

BEFORE BEDTIME
350 ml H²0

-------------------------

Teamix = nil
H²O = 2.80 L

-------------------------

Day 427: Psyllium Husk

workout: solat 5 waktu with sunat sblm/slps, tahajjud, terawikh will be considered as workout

after 3 years, the nightmare I had came true.





//updated
Day 1602
1188 days without HL shake

Labels: , ,





Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...