Summary of my weight loss:
I have loss 18 kg + 25.5 inches with 2 Herbalife shakes + 1 normal meal.
I loss another 1 kg + 24.1 inches after I stopped taking Herbalife shakes.
To date, I have lost a total of 19 kg + 49.6 inches of my body.
I'm currently taking 2-3 normal meals per day.
I'm no longer dependent on Herbalife Shakes for more than 5 years.


Disclaimer:
All Herbalife Food Products are Halal Certified
except for Chocolate Peanut Protein Bar.
Click link for more details.

Copyright:
Please note that all photos and text is solely own by ADIEHA and can only be used with strict permission from the owner. It is not allowed to download, to store, to copy and paste, to reproduce, to use or to modify the photos and text in any way, alone or in any other context, without the written permission by the owner in advance. For any inquiries email me at adieha@gmail.com


Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts


Thursday, April 04, 2013

Herbalife Water Bottle with BPA Free

Herbalife recently released 1 Litre and 2 Litre Water Bottle for sale.

Safe to use with hot water, contains Eastman Tritan™ copolyester which is a BPA (Bisphenol A) free material.

Features of Tritan materials
. Durable and odor-free
. More heat-resistant (-20°C to 100°C)

...


^
1 L water bottle with BPA Free (Green) - #8149
west malaysia : RM 31.78
east malaysia : RM 31.86


^
2 L water bottle with BPA Free (Orange) - #8150
west malaysia : RM 37.20
east malaysia: RM 37.29

...

Because of this new edition to Herbalife Accessories, I have updated the Get Free Shaker and Add On Mixers or Shaker Bottle link. Go and check them out!

...

I do need to point out something though.

Erm, ok for these water bottles, Herbalife has also mentioned, that you can fill your teamix using these water bottles since it is heat-resistant. However, I DO NOT want you guys to fill your teamix in these water bottles. Please don't! Only use them for plain water.

You want to know why? Read on.

FYI, Teamix and NRG tea contains caffeine. Whenever any food contains caffeine, we should ALWAYS remember to limit our consumption of such food. You need to consume any type of food in moderate amounts.

I've already mentioned a few times about Caffeine Intake in my blog. I have even calculated the maximum limit per day for each individual, this way you will not be overdosed with caffeine.

Caffeine content per teaspoon
- NRG tea (1 tspn = 2g) : 80 mg of caffeine
- Teamix (1 tspn = 3.4 g): 170 mg of caffeine

Limit of Caffeine Intake per day

LIMIT for NRG TEA
Those pregnant / trying to conceive (< 200 mg) = max 2 teaspoon
Those breastfeeding (< 300 mg)= max 3 teaspoon
General population of adults (< 400 mg)= max 4 teaspoon

LIMIT for TEAMIX
Those pregnant / trying to conceive (< 200 mg) = max 1 teaspoon
Those breastfeeding (< 300 mg) = max 1 teaspoon
General population of adults (< 400 mg) = max 2 teaspoon

* for those who suffer from migrain, high blood pressure, abnormal heartbeat, you should consume < 200 mg.

...

When I've provide you with the limit (refer above), it does not mean your goal is to drink the maximum amount. Please don't be silly. You should always aim low. Teamix and NRG tea will work better when you drink in smaller quantities. Why waste your Teamix/NRG tea by drinking it a lot when you can get better results with smaller amounts? Think about it.

Whenever you drink too much Teamix/NRG tea (or any other drinks which are not plain water), you will start to drink less plain water, which is the reason why Teamix/NRG tea won't work as well. It is important that you drink enough plain water. But how much is enough? More on that below.

I only drink Teamix or NRG tea twice a day (using the recipe below) and you can tell by the way that I look, it works!

The correct way to consume Teamix and NRG tea
1/4 tspn of Teamix or NRG Tea + 250 ml hot or warm water
or
1/2 tspn of Teamix or NRG Tea + 250 ml hot or warm water
* drink 1-3 times a day, at least 30 minutes after your shakes or 5-10 minutes after your normal meals
* drink at least 2 litres of plain water throughout a day

My Teamix 100g can lasts up to 8 months. While my NRG tea 60g lasts up to 6 months. I get to save my money and get the best results out of these products. Tell me, how long does your Teamix/NRG tea last?

A few people have come up to me and said that their Teamix 100g can only lasts for 1 month, some can only last for 2 weeks. They consume 2-4L of Teamix a day, some even drank 5-10L of Teamix a day. For each 1L, they put 1 teaspoon of Teamix, imagine that! 10 teaspoon of Teamix a day? Oh my goodness!

When I ask them, do they drink plain water? They answer, their coaches told them they don't need to, as there is already plain water in teamix. One individual said even if they need to drink plain water, they don't have any more room to stomach any extra liquid, so plain water is totally out of the picture.

Despite the excessive consumption of Teamix, they don't lose that much (some even gain more weight), so it shows that it is not the correct way to consume Teamix. They even told me that after consuming large amounts of teamix (without drinking any plain water), they suffer from weeks of sore throat, fever, constipation, coughing.. etc.

...

DO YOU MEASURE HOW MUCH TEAMIX/NRG TEA YOU CONSUME?

I've been preaching this for quite awhile, but it really annoys me whenever someone contradicts me. I've even read about people simply pouring their Teamix/NRG tea (without a care in the world) into their water bottle. They don't even bother to measure how much Teamix/NRG tea they are drinking. Are you one of those people? Are you purposely trying to hurt yourself? Sorry, but I'm kind of furious when it comes to seeing people who are ignorant. It irks me even more, when Herbalife Distributors themselves aren't providing the necessary information to Herbalife Consumers.

Make sure you know the facts first before following others. DO NOT simply follow/do something without knowing the consequences.

ARE YOU DRINKING ENOUGH PLAIN WATER?

Another thing would be, not drinking enough plan water to replenish yourself after drinking teamix/nrg tea or any other drinks whatsoever.

I would like to repeat again, that Teamix/NRG tea is not considered as Plain Water. Teamix/NRG tea will not retain in your body, it will come back out and also flush out any other liquids from your body. So it is very crucial that you make sure to drink enough plain water to replenish yourself.

By enough I meant, double or triple the amount of other drinks you have drank throughout the day. You also need to know how much is your water intake range. You may want to read - Teamix to Plain Water Ratio. Anything that is not plain water, will be considered under the 'Teamix' category. You won't go wrong if you follow this method.


Please share this blog entry to your friends and families who consumed Teamix/NRG tea the wrong way. I'll really appreciate it.

Labels: , ,





Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...